Location G - GrÃ¼nenbaum
n the company’s founding year, 1939, toolmakers Emil Grote and Walter Brocksieper used the premises of “Schleiper Hammers”.
Today, the industrial building is still being used while being under preservation orders.
In 1953 the location GrÃ¼nenbaum was built and has been expanded and modernised continuously since then. Today the location GrÃ¼nenbaum represents the headquarter of GROTE + BROCKSIEPER and the entire area of operations includes management, precision tool making and polymer processing.